Thursday, May 22, 2014

Inspiration

Today I had inspiration coming from everywhere! I was tapped in, inspired, driven to Believe! Believe in the possibilities of life, love, happiness. More days like today keep me creative. The rain was spiritual, like a cleansing to wash the old away and make things new. I am thankful for all the blessings I have in my life. I will continue on my journey to LIVE LIFE each and every minute.

I read this on an Instagram post and it stayed with me all day. I wrote it on my inspiration board at work. i change what is on it each day to be my daily Mantra. Most people who come into my office read it, some make a comment and we will discuss, others just read it and move on. I hope to effect everyone who reads it. The messages are always positive, except on those days when they are NOT! BUT.. the point to help me get through the day so.. today's Mantra is: Breathe Believe Receive in that order

Ciao!

BCV

No comments:

Post a Comment